Thursday 7 May 2015

The geek in me

No, I am not referring to May 4th. I am referring to the inner child I still have in me whenever I get new makeup. In reference to Geek, I finally own the MakeupGeek ultimate palette! 

Yes. I caved in. The $200++ SGD (inclusive of shipping) was a big problem when I first add the palette on my wish list. Who the hell want to spent $200 on makeup?! Me. To be honest, it is relatively the same amount I would spend at MAC when it was time for me to restock my foundations, primers and of course add to my collection of eyeshadow from this renown brand. I finally talked myself into parting with my $200 and went on to purchase this bad boy.

I only received it yesterday and I've only swatched them. I have yet to start playing around with looks but so many ideas came to mind while I was unwrapping each shadow.


For the price you'll receive a large Z palette and 27 eyeshadows pans that is already magnetised for your convenience. As you can see, it fits 27 perfectly.

As I was unpacking the box and arranging the shadows, I notice that my fingers were stained with fallout from some of the shadows especially the darker colours. So peeps, do use these shadows before your foundation to avoid ruining ur base.

The shadows were so pretty to look at and I was tempted to sleep with the shadows by my side. I was staring at the palette and smiling to myself. Who knew a palette of 27 shadows can make one go bonkers! 

They swatch beautifully except for beaches and cream as it matches my skin to the T so it does not show up when I took a picture. 





I don't have a favourite yet as I love the colours! I am sure to try the palette out this week, and the week after and the week after that oh and... All the time!!! 

As you all can see, I am a happy GEEK!




No comments:

Post a Comment