Sunday 6 September 2015

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world ― J.R.R. Tolkien

The salted egg Calamari @ Wilder.sg is delicious enough to make me come back for a 2nd time

The 1st week of September was not kind to me and I was craving for some time to rest and not think of work or school. 1st half of my Saturday was spent at work and once the clock strikes 12pm, my body was itching to leave the extreme west of Singapore. 

When my mind wants a rest, my tummy starts to take over. So this weekend, it was all about food. My mind is fully rested while my tummy is working overtime. That is symbol of an awesome weekend in my books. 

The Better half dislike me taking photos of our food. He had to resort to this

Lime Mojito from Wilder.sg 

Wilder.sg is located at 749 North Bridge Road. Nearest MRT: Bugis

Their Gnocchi is good too!
You can never go wrong with Ice-cream
Sunday's Family lunch @ Fish & Co. Photo by my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment