Sunday 20 March 2016

2016

The last few months of 2015 has been tough for my family. A lot of changes, a lot of sacrifices. A lot of highs, a lot of really lows.

I am proud to say that as a family, we got through the 'dugaan' that HE brought to us. We got stronger as family.


Alhamdullillah my dad is doing much better now and what matters is that he is home!

2016 has been a whirlwind of events. Alhamdullillah I've moved to a new role within the company and I am loving it! I remembered when I was in school 5-6 years back, I told myself that I want to be able to travel for work and with this new role, I have been going over to our neighboring country for work. Though it is just Malaysia, I am still thankful that I got the chance. This coming week I'll be in Melaka!

I am enjoying work and I am grateful for it.







only 3 months into 2016 and I am having a blast

 

No comments:

Post a Comment