Thursday 27 November 2014

Once upon a december

Let me sweep the tiny cobwebs away that formed in between these clouds while I was away.

It was not on purpose, I ensure you. Being sick and involved in a family’s wedding took so much of my time that the flu bug has decided to cuddle up and refuse to budge. So say hello to a nasal Huda that has been around for 2 weeks now… Is there a way to cut of the nose and run it under the tap and fix the nose back onto my bloated face? No? No such procedure? Oh well...

After the wedding for the year (the only wedding for 2014 that involves my family), I am facing a terrible predicament; my messy room. Messy is an understatement. It looks like a landslide of clean clothes with a sprinkle of bags. I am in huge trouble. It has come to a point that I have nothing to wear for work. Yup. Nothing as I refuse to dig that pile of clothes laying on the beautiful emerald tiles. Some are draped over my crisp white Alex drawers and over the metallic rod holding my dresses. I made it sound so artistically pleasing but it is far from such grace.

There are just so many things to do! I have meet-ups with my dearest family, friends and dates with better half that was postponed so many times. I need to start doing writing down the dates on my diary so that I will not forget! December is getting packed quickly and there is still 4 more days to November. I foresee a tired Huda at the end of the year celebrating her sister’s 22nd with her Tigger in her arms, getting ready for bed at 8pm. That sounds just about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment